Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday 14 April 2012

Happy Easter

I had lots of fun over the Easter weekend, even though i did have a nasty cough. I was very happy that the Easter Bunny didnt forget me on Easter Sunday, i got 3 eggs and some lovely outfits.


 My MilkyBar Egg Was Yummy


Halle Got So Many Eggs, She Got Even More After This Picture Was Taken.
Mummy Say's When Im As Big As Halle I Will Get That Many :-)


Me & Halle Thought It Would Be Funny To Hide From Mummy


We Also Went For A Lovely Walk Around Rutland Water As Well, This Is Where Mummy & Daddy Are Getting Married. Im Going To Be A PageBoy :-) Then Mummy, Daddy & Halle Had A 3 Course Dinner, They Said It Was Very Yummy.


I Also Had My First Boat Trip On The Rutland Belle & I Really Enjoyed It.


No comments:

Post a Comment